Walden’s outpatient treatment office in Waldorf offers the personalized, evidence-based treatments for substance use and mental health issues that our clients rely on Walden to provide. We strongly believe that choice is an important factor in recovery, which is why we customize our services to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Equipped with capable staff and a cutting-edge understanding of addiction and mental health disorders, we can provide you or your loved one with the support and assistance they need to facilitate a successful journey towards recovery.
- Individual and group substance use disorder treatment
- Mental health therapy options for clients enrolled in our substance use disorder treatment
- Walk-in assessments
- A-CRA (Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach) program and other evidence-based practices
Substance Use Disorder Assessment Walk-In Hours:
- Monday - Friday 1:00 PM-3:00 PM
- Address: 85 High St., Waldorf, MD 20602
- Phone: (301) 327-2555 ext 819
- Fax: 301.374.2591
Read more about the treatment offered at Walden Waldorf here.